Gregg is a registered patent attorney focusing on U.S. and international patent work. Gregg counsels large companies on patent strategy, drafts opinion letters, and handles all aspects of patent prosecution. He has expertise in software and computer technologies including web-based computer systems, computer architecture, computer networks, and telecommunications.
Prior to his legal career, Gregg worked as a software engineer for DSC Communications (now Alcatel).
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
Texas Bar Association
Delizio Gilliam, Attorney, 2010-2015, Austin, TX
- Schwegman Lundberg Woessner, Associate and Shareholder, 2003-2009, Minneapolis, MN
- Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman, Associate, 2000-2003, Austin, TX
- Schwegman Lundberg Woessner & Kluth, Associate, 1998-2000, Minneapolis, MN
- DSC Communications (now Alcatel), Software Engineer, 1993-1998, Plano, TX