Steven's practice includes patent preparation and prosecution, infringement and validity analyses, and client counseling with respect to patent portfolio development and management. Steven has worked with inventors in a wide variety of software and computer technologies including computer/processor architectures, video and audio compression, distributed systems, telecommunications, and storage systems. He has also conducted product investigations and prepared opinions related to computer technologies and biomedical devices.
Prior to his legal career, Steven worked at Samsung Austin Semiconductor and International Business Machines. At Samsung Austin Semiconductor, he was a Network Engineer in the Electronic Die Sorting group. At IBM, he was an application developer intern in Austin, Texas and Sterling Forest, New York.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Tulane Law School, J.D., 1999
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., Computer Science and Psychology, 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Asian American Bar Association
- Delizio Gilliam, Managing Member, 2007-2015, Austin, TX
- Schwegman, Lundberg, Woessner & Kluth, Associate, 2006-2007, Austin, TX
- Zagorin O’Brien & Graham, Associate, 2003-2006, Austin, TX
- Blakely Sokoloff Taylor & Zafman Associate, 2000-2003, Austin, TX